Friday, August 19, 2011

Naughty

Since today is my day off, and not EVERY day can be like my last day off, I spend most of the day cleaning. I actually do enjoy cleaning, and I especially enjoy the outcome. But that is not the point. After I cleaned the family room (and it looks fabulous might I add) I was moving into the bedroom to fold laundry and be an extraordinary wife because rarely do I ever fold laundry. I realized while I was walking out of the family room and into the kitchen that the house was quite. I know that it’s never a good sign, and I also knew that I had already made the bed. That could only mean one thing….
IMG_5230
*You can see in the bottom left hand corner another victim of Chiefs separation anxiety. Oh, Sweet niblets*
IMG_5231
You can tell that he doesn’t like the camera much. He get’s a little upset when I point it in his direction. But really Chief, you had to go lay RIGHT where I was going to fold laundry. Not to mention that your black hair sticks out just a little bit on our WHITE bed?! I’m pretty sure that he thinks I’m doing him a favor by making the bed so that he can lay on it. Actually , Chief, that’s the exact opposite, I make the bed so no one lays in it and we can be productive.

I’m just glad that’s not my side of the bed…

1 comment:

Libby said...

Haha you are too funny, Kensley. Love the blog! And your room and bedspread!