Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fear The Fork

On Friday night I was lucky enough to go to the ASU football game with the Hub.
I was kinda excited because it was a blackout game.
Blackout=new shirt
and I looooooooove a new shirt.
IMG_5455
We even got to meet up and sit with our good friends Kyle and Brook!
Our seats were way far away from theirs, but we got to sit by them anyway because no one came to kick us out of their seats.
This made me very happy. As much as I’d love to go with just hub to a game, I think he would be a little disappointed in my amount of enthusiasm.
I really enjoyed watching him, Kyle, Tanner, and Kyle’s dad get really into it.
Brook and I on the other hand… we were really into people watching and talking about Pinterest.
What would a football game be without rain?
The row behind us wasn’t getting wet at all, but the row in front of us was.
If we sat far enough back in our seats it would barely hit us.
But, my hair took a beating.
I guess more importantly, we one.
It was 100% a miracle.
But my favorite part? Watching Kyle and Brook’s niece eat a frozen strawberry lemonade.
She’s adorable.
IMG_5093
Brook requested that I not put the picture of them at the game up. Just so you get the idea of who they are… plus it was raining the day we took this picture. Totally appropriate.
IMG_5457
After the game, and when the rain got my hair. Nasty.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You look so cute, both before and after the rain. :) You enjoy sports games with the husband just like I do--chatting with a girlfriend. :) Remember when we went to spring training with Cody and Casey and we didn't even know who was playing until just about the end of the game? Yah that was a fun game.