Friday, September 9, 2011

Because Posts are Few and Far Between Lately

Let’s be random. Ok, maybe I’ll be the only random one because my cute friend over here told me to.

My computer is stuck on over type. I have no idea how this happened, nor how to fix it. I don’t want to tell Hub because I’m too proud.

I’m obsessed with my dog. Obsessed. It’s really unhealthy. and yes, he does sleep right there in my closet. He’s always had this obsession of sleeping under all my clothes.

IMG_5401IMG_5410 

I hate making decisions in fear of offending someone, but this makes me really easy going.

95% of the time I talk to people I’m super awkward. This makes my job 100% difficult because my job is to talk to people.

Hub knows me better than I know myself. Like when I asked him if I could DJ in the car his response was “Only if it’s not Beyonce on repeat”. How did he know? It haven’t occurred to me yet, but that’s exactly what I was headed for.

I want to finish my degree, but I don’t know if I should do fashion, and never use it, or Interior Design, and rarely use it, or go the opposite direction and go to hair school.

I get the travel bug about once a month. I love going places. Every time the travel bug comes to town, so does the shopping bug. Double wammy.

IMG_5105

Most everything that comes out of my mouth starts with “So I was reading this blog the other day….”

I get the giggly wigglies every time Hub texts or calls me, we’ve been married over a year.

Last night, while eating hash browns, I decided I hate the smell of ketchup, but I love the taste.

I love driving around and looking at houses. Hub hates it.

I love looking at the inside of houses even more. So I think EVERYONE should put pictures of their houses up. I’d love it.

066

My friends are the greatest. Just today I got an envelope full of pictures from my best friend who just moved to Florida. (Come baaaaack)

I love when people change their relationship status on FB. It’s so fascinating to me. and I love looking at the pictures of peoples weddings and engagements. Please, everyone just wants to see the ring and the dress. Please put up pictures that make both very easy to see.

I love crafting, making things, being artsy and such. But I never make anything that actually works. Let’s not bring up the dinner I set on fire, or the magnets that are too heavy to stick to my magnet board.

IMG_5443

Please notice the magnets sitting on the table.

I would love to have a successful blog, but I’m not very interesting. I’m pretty dang awkward, and my life isn’t that exciting.

I’m OCD when it comes to cleaning and it bothers me. I want to be ok with messes, and couches with messed up pillows, so sometimes I force myself to not wipe off the counter after I’ve dropped crumbs on it. It makes me cringe… and it makes me cringe even more admitting it. I sure hope my mom doesn’t read that.

4 comments:

Mommy said...

Kens I LOVE your blog. A lot of my conversations start with talking about blogs too. My husband makes fun of me, but i'm a blog addict. I LOVE your blog. keep the posts coming.

Nicole said...

Hahaha! Loved this post. I think you are terribly interesting and I love reading your blog! As for "over type," just hit the insert button and it should switch it back over. I have some opinions/advice on schooling (especially as someone who has a degree that doesn't get used), we should talk. :) Also, I see a few things in there that are so much like your mom--I too love looking at inside and outside of houses. I just wish I was as good of a housekeeper as the two of you. Don't look at it like it is a bad thing, because it really is not! I know someone who just changed there relationship status on FB (Becca!!!)--I need to tell you about it, so again, we should talk. Skype date? Soon?

The Bergeson Family said...

I would SO post pictures of my house and all the insides but, it is ugly - and kinda sad-like! love your randomisms!

Brooke Lewis said...

Ha I love how true this is...
The part about wedding dresses and rings (I hate when you cant see either very well). And also about pictures of inside of houses. I just put up my halloween decorations and took pictures because I was excited so you can check those out when I get them up ha.