Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Blessing and Graduation

In May we were fortunate enough to celebrate my husband's graduation with his MAC, and also bless that sweet (big) baby.
And the best part? My parents got to come.
As soon as my mom landed we had an agenda full of shopping and planning, and of course, lots of loving on the grandchild.
Their visit wasn’t very long, but it was sure fun, and I was sad we didn’t get to spend more time together.
The worst part? We were too busy to take pictures. That happens ALL. THE. TIME.
So here is what we did get.
IMG_5139IMG_5141
IMG_5161IMG_5178
IMG_5165IMG_5173
IMG_5168IMG_5175
DSC_0094DSC_0114
DSC_0127IMG_5214
IMG_5224IMG_5225IMG_5238
What a fun weekend!
One of my favorite parts of the weekend was when I handed Nixon to Jim in sacrament to take him to the stand, and the lady sitting behind me said, not so quietly “That baby is not wearing white!!” I just chuckled to myself, and thought “You obviously don’t know me”.
Looking back on these pictures, I still know I have the cutest baby!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

The best part? Your dad taking a blood pressure test with Nixon sitting there watching him. Haha! Aaand that last picture on the right. Ah-DOR-able!!