Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My Heart Skips a Beat

Nothing makes this mommas heart sing more then knowing what her baby wants. After a vacation weekend, a day from hell, and a night that wasn't much better, I am happy to know he's going back to the "schedule" he set for himself. And who doesn't love seeing that balding ring around his head?? I have so much to update on the blog, but after yesterday's tragedy I've stopped to cuddle this boy, and rock him a little longer because I've only got him for 18 years. Momma loves you big guy, feel free to stay little forever.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

You're looking great, Kens! Enjoy those baby snuggles!

Mommy said...

you are a beautiful mom! Wishing grant would stay smaller!

Melissa said...

Enjoy all those snuggles!! Baby snuggles are the best!

his little lady said...

Aw, what a little cutie!! Baby crazy for sure ;)
xo TJ