Thursday, November 3, 2011

One of THOSE Days

I need some Kettle corn

and muddie buddies

some Lemon Bars sound really good

or the bread pudding that Paige and I made at cooking class….. oh yummy

and that yummy chex mix gooey stuff that people give at Christmas time with the coconut in it. What’s that even called?

and I want my hair to look like this alllllllllll the time, but it hurts my eyes to look that far to the side for that long

and I’m in desperate need of everything found here

So who’s going to join me for a night of baking any and everything while watching trashy TV shows like Teen Mom, Sister Wives, and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?

If your tummy isn’t growling you are not invited… ok well maybe.

Hyperlink= lazy

It’s really been one of those days, apparently.

4 comments:

My Life as Whitney said...

I would like to bake anything chocolate and unhealthy. And eat kettle corn... and watch all of those shows... its a deal.

Miss Amy said...

chex mix sounds divine. and I never know how people make it either!

Brooke Lewis said...

Umm just move closer and we can do the above all the time!!

Nick and Shelby May said...

Pintrest and your blog in my noon class (exactly lunch time) is a horrible combination. Needless to say, my tummy is growling!