Sunday, October 30, 2011

Printables

I have recently become obsessed with printables. I have them all over our house! I have one in our bathroom….
IMG_4346
one in our family room….
IMG_4381
and one in our dining room… almost. It’s in the frame. I just need hub to hang it on the wall already!
but I saw one on Pinterest that caught my eye….
tom and lucy
I love it!
except I knew I couldn’t order it. and I didn’t want it to say Tom and Lucy, although, I’m sure they are lovely people. Again, while browsing through the wonderful world of pinterest I stumbled upon this website, and I knew exactly what I was going to do with it. (PS I have fixed Minnie Mouse)
Jim and Kensley Printable
I can’t wait to print it!! but where on earth am I going to put it?! I think this is getting a little out of control!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Super cute, Kens! So cool you can (and did) make your own.

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

All so cute! I love how you have them all framed like that too! The last one is pretty awesome! Maybe it could go in your bedroom :)