Monday, August 23, 2010

Help?

Ok Blogging world, I need some major help. As you can see, my background is no longer in existence. One day it's there, the next it's gone. What happened to it? I thought I was getting so good at this blogging thing, but apparently not. I went to change it to something really cute and I did so successfully. Then, assuming I was smarter then I am, I started to mess around with the new customize your background setting. I don't know what I was thinking when I clicked "apply to profile" but I regretted it right away. I had my cute background with some nasty birds on top of it. So then I freaked out for about an hour, googled everything I could, tried to explain to my clueless husband what had happened and finally gave up. I finally got it to go back to the "original settings" or whatever, the water mark birds were gone (yay) but my cute background, and pictures in the side bar were as well. When I went to add it again the edit html settings tab was COMPLETELY different. I added it to the only box available in the tab and viewed my blog and all my post had disappeared and my blog was turned into a cute background and only a cute background.

What am I missing?! How do I fix it?! I have probably 3 or 4 different blog posts that need to be updated but I refuse to update them to an ugly embarrassing blog.

HELP!!!

2 comments:

Single-Mother Land said...

yikes! do you know mckenzie mortensen? she helped me with mine...

Nicole said...

I have no clue; I try not to mess with my background for that very reason. I would say just start over and follow the step by step that goes with the background you chose. Sorry I'm not more help!