Saturday, July 24, 2010

5 Days


...until I change my name
...until months of planning and hours of tears come to an end
...until I no longer check the "single" box on legal documents
...until I have 3 nephews
...until I no longer get to sleep in the middle of my bed
...until I have to share things I've never shared before: toothpaste, a bathroom, a bed, a closet?!
...until my parents proudly cut my off
...until I can't pull the "I'm not a grown up yet" card
...until I have to drive more then 5 minutes to meet my girls for lunch

One week until eternity with my best friend begins

and I couldn't be more excited

1 comment:

Nicole said...

So cute, Kens! I'm soooo excited for you. I have a count down too: one day until I get to see you. One day until I get to meet my soon-to-be brother-in-law. And I also couldn't be more excited. Yay I get to see you tomorrow (and then all the wonderful fun begins)!! Yaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!