Friday, August 27, 2010

Our Wedding Day!

I just want to say that July 29, 2010 was easily the shortest day of my life. I was having SO MUCH fun all day with my friends and family. I can hardly remember anything that was happening and after looking at some of our pictures I am starting to wonder if I was even in the same place! My mom and dad have been AMAZING through the whole process and gave me the wedding of my dreams. It was perfect! Jim's parents were wonderful as well. We had a nice luncheon between our wedding and the reception. It was sooo good and both Jim and I were amazed at how hungry we actually were when we got a chance to sit down and eat. Both of our families were such good sports through the heat and the rain. My aunt and uncle were gracious enough to open up there beautiful home for our reception. It was perfect! The decorations, food, flowers, company, and even the weather could not have been better for us.
We were so spoiled to have ANOTHER reception in my parents backyard. Again, my parents worked so hard all summer to make sure that it was absolutely amazing. The day of the Utah reception we were setting up and my mom had all of the neighbors helping as well! I am so so so so so greatful for everyone who put any time into helping me or my parents or Jim's parents. Our wedding was perfect. I can't get over it and I love to look at our pictures. I haven't received the CD of all our wedding pictures from our wonder photographer yet. BUUUUT she did send me a link to a little video she has put together for us. I'll share it with you guys. Jennifer was amazing! I loved working with her and I would do it again in a heart beat! She's amazing! Also we had a great videographer who was willing to work for us last minute. He has sent me a teaser to our video and I'll share that as well. He just had a baby so I understand that it will take some time. Chris was awesome to work with as well and he worked well with everyone that was there. I only have things from Arizona, but I know there are great things from Utah to come! We had awesome people up there as well and when I get those I will post a little bit more in detail about it! Thank you thank you thank you everyone!!


No comments: