Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Place I Keep All The Tiny Clothes

As everyone knows from this post I painted the nursery 37.5 weeks pregnant.
Procrastinator?
We have our reasons.
But now it is 95% done
and I feel pretty dang good about it.
My sister-in-law, Winter was here this weekend and so we took some pictures of his room.
and some pictures of him in his room,
but you are just gonna have to wait for those.
Shout out to Winter's sister Spring who made the bedding! It turned out perfect!!



you could find this located in my bedroom growing up. I plan on hanging it above the shelf once everything is finished, just like it was in my room.



Some things that I love about his room is that I was able to use stuff from my room growing up.
Lot's of those books could be considered "vintage" because they were mine.
All in all, it turned out perfect.


And just to make sure I keep all 5 of my readers, there is a birth story coming soon!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Nixon's room is darling, Kens! Love it! Now get those pictures of him on here. ;)