Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sail Away, Sail Away, Sail Away

Such a good Enya song. Can we all take a moment and recognize? Thank you. Moving right along...

In May, Jim and I went on a cruise to the Western Caribbean with our cute friends Brook and Kyle! It was so much fun and I think everyday about going back. So if anyone needs someone to go on vacation with them, Jim and I will be there in a heart beat! It was so nice to just relax and not think about work, or do anything that didn't involve a cookie at the end (kidding... kind of). We flew to Miami the day before and met up with Kyle and Brook and just hung out and went to dinner. Miami is so not my favorite place yet. I would like to give it a chance and spend a week there, on the beach, but that's just another excuse to go on vacation.



On Sunday morning we woke up really early (I mean REALLY early because they are 3 hours ahead of us) and went straight down to the port. We got there just in time to be inside for a rain storm. Lucky.
About to sail out of Miami
Our cute friends Kyle and Brook
Our room, pink trim and all

The first day we spent at sea. It was nice to just relax and lay out all day. I honestly don't remember what else we did that day, it was that relaxing! That night was our first formal night on the cruise!

At the comedy club
FREEZING on the boat in our hubs jackets

Our first stop was Cozumel, Mexico. It was amazing! We got to swim with the dolphins! We also got to swim with manatees! They are sooooooo cool!!!






Isn't he the cutest?


Our next port was Belize! We got to go zip lining through the jungle, and then went cave tubing! It was BEAUTIFUL!!

Driving to Cave tubing and zip line, sadly I don't have any zip line pictures



Kyle and Brook in the cave
Aren't those the most ridic get ups?!
It was seriously so beautiful! Pictures don't do it Justice. Brook and I kept saying that they should film movies here because its just amazing! I've never seen anything like it in my life.

Well This post is a lot longer then I planned on it being. We had so much fun it makes me sick thinking about it! I want to go back so bad. I'll post more about our next two ports of call later. For now, enjoy and be grateful that I've posted at all.

No comments: