Sunday, March 20, 2011

Two Post's in One Day? What?!

Amazing, I know. But it's been far to long and I'm getting complaint's. We moved from our Phoenix house (thank you again Billy and Kati, best land lords EVER) to Mesa. I said I would never do it, live in Mesa. but here I am, and I love our house! I've been putting it off because our house is much bigger then our last one, and because of that it's very empty. We've been collecting furniture, pictures, paints and decorations for the past few months and now I feel like it is finally livable, and not completely embarrassing.

We still don't have a good picture of the front of our house because it's winter and, well, to be honest, the bushes need to be trimmed, the grass needs to grow back, and I need to find myself some black shutters to put up where she did! So for now, This is what the house looks like (when the owners lived in it).

Spare bedroom #1

(spare bedroom #2 is not posted because it's a disaster of an office)

Spare bathroom #1

Family Room standing by the front door

I have no idea why this picture has the chicken pox

Notice the slat in the blinds messed up? That's because Chief looks out the window right there

Dining room from the family room
More dining room

Kitchen from the hall

Chief and Jim, best friends

Where Chief lives, and yes, that picture is not straight

Laundry room

Pool Bathroom

Our Bedroom


My favorite part of the whole house are these doors

Master Bathroom

I love that bathroom

Courtyard outside the dining room


Well there ya have it folks! That's our house! We are ready for visitors and to have some sort of a pool party! Come on over!!

2 comments:

Annalysha said...

I LOVE your house! It looks just like you. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Love you!!!

Nicole said...

Your house is super cute, Kens! Love that you posted pics. They were so much fun to see! I especially love your LR pillows and kitchen table. Also the colored balls on the table and the black cabinets. Love your MBR colors and bedding too. You did a great job; it all looks awesome!!