Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010

I've never been one for new years resolutions, and this year is no different. Don't get me wrong, it always crosses my mind... I need to loose 10 lbs, I need to be a better cook... the list goes on. So this post isn't about how much weight I'm going to loose in 2011, or how I'm going to cook every meal my tiny family eats, It's about how freaking AWESOME 2010 was! I was reading a friend's blog and she did this same thing and I loved it. So thank you, Amanda, I'll openly admit that I stalk/love your blog. (PS I have a really good trifle recipe too, but yours looks way better!)

January
My two best friends moved in with me for a few weeks while Rowland was out of town


February
I started to miss this kid. He left for two years!!!


March
We had the spring break of a life time from snow...

To sand


April
I got a new accessory and celebrated birthday's!


May
Finished my last semester at MCC, and Husband graduated with his Bachelors.
(Sadly I had a final on the day of his graduation and couldn't attend)


June
I got a job


July
Married the most handsome man in the world


August
Wore the best bathing suit from my best friends in the Bahamas


September
We added to the family


October
We went on a very cold trip to LA and Disneyland


November
We spent a little time in Mexico for Thanksgiving with amazing family


December
We went home for the Holiday's!!


2010, you were so freaking good to me. I guess in a way my "new years resolution" would be to make 2011 even better then 2010... but I think it's going to be tough!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Kensley! You two look So precious and happy together! Where are you guys living?

Single-Mother Land said...

I love this! you two are perfect. I love to look at all your pictures.
wow i sound creepy. lol

Nicole said...

Seriously what a great year! I know a way to top 2010.... come see meeeeee!! :) Really though it would be awesome.

Anonymous said...

Kens! Haha I love you, love the shout out, love this. You're adorable. I'd say that we both had a great 2010!

Francesca said...

What a lovely year for you. I dont make resolutions either but I am a crap cook and have been helping my mum heaps lately to better myself :)

http://opinionslave.blogspot.com x