Friday, October 8, 2010

My Beloved Phone... And a Little Someone Else...

You thought we were having a baby huh? Wrong. Anyway....

Today I woke up around 8:15 to Jim plugging in my phone on the bed next to me. The only thing that went through my head was "I know I left it down stairs last night, He didn't need to bring it to me, and he's very late for work". I went back to sleep (because it's my day off this week so I need to make up for not being able to sleep in Saturday and Sunday) and woke up to a crying dog outside my bedroom (I'm surprised I haven't killed him for doing this yet). As I was going about my morning as I always do, yelling "CHIEF DON'T EAT THAT!" "GET OFF THE COUCH!" "IT'S AMAZING WHAT YOU FIND IN THE TRASH CAN!" I got an email from my dear sweet husband, and this is what it read...

"By the way, I got halfway to work today and then I heard your cell phone receive a text from between the seats in my car. I drove back and plugged it in next to you on the bed. Your welcome. You had a missed call from Melissa at 5:03 am and a text from Taylor."

Isn't he the cutest? Yes. It made my day. Thanks honey!

What a stud :)

On a side note, how the crap do I get Chief to stop chewing everything in sight?!

The first "little" outburst of chewing on things that weren't toys. The Pizza box was on top of the trash can waiting to go outside in the morning. By morning, there was no pizza box anymore.

I also found this under the couch today while I was looking for the OC season 3 box he had chewed, I swept and mopped only 2 days ago.

This was today's latest and greatest. The OC season 3 cover. I couldn't find it under the couch, so I looked in his house. If it's something real good that's where he takes it. Sorry Shelby..

A plastic garbage bag that had a empty bag of toilet paper in it

And probably his favorite thing to chew, his bed.

But how am I suppose to get mad at the little guy?! I mean he's so cute and I love him so much. Wouldn't you?

He loves to sit under my clothes and watch me get ready in the morning. He even hides toys back there sometimes.

How can you get mad at that?!

2 comments:

CJandSavannaSmith said...

Haha "We ARE those people huh?!" I sure love chief!! And I think its great that Jim drove all the way back home to plug your phone in.. I highly doubt Cj would do that for me!! Rude.

Nicole said...

Oh, I think it is pretty easy to get mad at that! I'd be mad enough to take him straight back to the pound. :) Just think, the next things are your favorite pair of Jessica Simpson shoes or your Juicy purse. Better get him under control. ;)

The husband, on the other hand, is behaving very well. Such a good guy you married!